What We Deliver
• A comprehensive, systemic approach to understanding the origins of, and solutions to workplace bullying.
• The coupling of empirical scientific evidence and extensive WBI anecdotal data about who is targeted by bullying and its destructive impact on all affected individuals.
• Integration of research from occupational health, epidemiology, neuroscience, social and management sciences about perpetrators, witnesses, managers, HRM, executives and organizations.
• Best practices from working as organizational consultants since 1985; originators of the workplace bullying consulting field.
• Lessons learned from directing the national campaign to enact anti-bullying legislation in the states for over a decade.
Uniqueness of the Experience
• You will be part of a group of intelligent, motivated, like-minded individuals from different disciplines.
• Ideas and connections to related phenomena from social and management sciences, psychiatry, medicine and neuroscience spontaneously emerge from our discussions. Meaningful tangents are frequent. It is akin to graduate school-level seminars where everyone is engaged and the professor is no dummy.
• You will leave validated, inspired and exhausted from the intellectual workout but motivated to pursue the huge task of assimilating the vast set of take-home materials.